Please be rest assured that we carefully vet all our affiliate offers.
Our method of earning is called affiliate marketing. And here’s how it works:
- We find and review products and services related to building an online business (e.g., tools, programs, courses, discounts, and so on.)
- When we find a good offer or service, we sign up as an affiliate of that product.
- We will then use a special link to recommend that offer to you. If you click that link and you decide to buy, you pay the normal price—sometimes at a discount—then we get a commission at no extra cost to you.
If you look at it carefully, you will realize that affiliate marketing is win-win-win:
- You win by purchasing a great product or service to help build your online business.
- We win by helping you make a smart decision and earning a commission.
- The company that offers the product or service wins by making a new sale.
Here are some affiliate offers that we regularly recommend:
- The Super Affiliate System by John Crestani (reviewed here)
- Red Tea Detox weight-loss guide (more info)
- Bluehost web hosting (more info)
- Click Bank University by Click Bank (more info)
You should also know that we sometimes include affiliate link to products or offer we DON’T recommend.
For example, all the links to 12MinuteAffiliate.com in our affiliate marketing post are affiliate links, even though we state clearly in our review that 12MA sucks and advise you not to join.
Our thinking goes thus; Since we’re going to link to 12MA in our review anyway, we might as well earn a commission in the event that someone with a brain problem signs up through our links.
Inevitably, we rarely earn a commission that way:
This makes sense because we don’t want people to buy something they will regret.